Within the Maison Fenestraz group, we are convinced that caring about our guests also means caring about our planet.
This is why – in all our establishments around the world – our teams are committed to implementing an eco-responsible policy in order to reduce our impact on the environment.
In all our Maisons, we, therefore, wish to convey values of respect for the environment and responsible consumption.
CONCRETE ACTIONS IN HOUSE OF JASMINES R&C
To reduce our impact on the environment at House of Jasmines, we have implemented long-term actions:
- Paper recycling;
- An organic garden;
- Use of energy-saving light bulbs;
- Lighting of cellars, bathrooms, and restaurant reception with motion detectors;
- Donation of plastic lids;
- Replacement of plastic bottles with jugs of mineral water.
Additionally, in our restaurant La Table House of Jasmines, we are committed to using only local and seasonal produce.
At Estancia House of Jasmines, we grow fruits, vegetables, spices and aromatic herbs to provide you with a complete garden-to-table experience. When we need additional food supplies, we work with local businesses within a radius of less than 40 km from our establishment.
A RELAIS & CHÂTEAUX COMMITMENT
As members of the Relais & Châteaux association, we are committed to following the guidelines established by the association, such as becoming actors of a more human world, practicing a cuisine that is the expression of a natural environment and sharing our passion for home cooking with quality local products.
The practices implemented at House of Jasmines:
- Our rooms have become 100% plastic-free;
- We work with the Organ&Co brand, which offers ecological and rechargeable hospitality products;
- We have composting systems in place for all compostable waste produced;
- Our gardens are now 100% organic, which means we no longer use pesticides.